Saturday, October 1, 2011

OUR HOUSE!

After a long and torturous house hunting process, we finally were able to get the house of our dreams! Looking back now, I can see why none of the other houses worked out. This is exactly where we need to be. Our house basically fell into our laps. I was kind of discouraged, so I wasn't really looking at houses all that much, but one day I decided to look on the MLS website and there were a few new listings that had just been put on. Built in 2008, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 car garage, amazing kitchen, room to grow...it was everything we wanted and more! We went and looked at the house, I instantly fell in love, and we immediately put an offer on the table. Luckily, this house was bank-owned so the process was sooo much faster than the short sales we had been dealing with. After 2 days, we found out our offer had been accepted! It took a month to get everything settled and done, but it was well worth it. We were able to move in during August, so we have officially been homeowners for a month and a half. I absolutely love having a home I can call my own and know that this is the place we'll begin our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment